Are you trick-or-treating alone or w/a group?

We are going w/a friend & her mother like we do every Halloween

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2013 in Holidays

• All by myself. Leaving the kids at home. LOL
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Part of the time DD and DS usually hang with a group of kids (about 10-15 of them, and then they break away. The parents usually walk with the kids as well, so there is a huge adult group following the kids. Honestly, the group usually moves a little too slow for me.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Technically, both. Since my husband is working, I'll be taking both kids to a local mall to go trick or treating from store to store. We've done it in the past and they came home with some pretty good hauls. So, it's just me and the 2 kids in a HUGE crowd of people, all doing the same thing.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• As a family :) Have Fun & be safe everyone :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Mostly we wnt alone if you could call it that. It wasn't organized but it was a string of kids. Of course this was years ago.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Just us. Nephew and his wife were thinking of coming over here, but I talked them out of it because traffic in our neighborhood is such a nightmare. No sidewalks, and everyone across town brings their kids here because when THEY were kids, this was the place to get the best stuff. Nevermind these days all the original homeowners have died or retired, a ton of the houses foreclosed on their new owners, and only about half of the ones that aren't empty still have a light on.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• I think this year I'm just taking my two youngest kiddos. In the past we've gone with the neighbors.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• We went with a friend and her kids.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• I threw a party, so there were many of us and too many kids. A lot of fun though. Feeling very fortunate tonight.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2013