Pregnancy ? Just need a Lil info

I had two positive test but when I went to the doc to have blood work done to confirm. Well their test came back negitive.so here's my ? The blood test had my levels at 3 they said anything under 5 is considered negitive. They said its possible I had a miscarriage ( I did have some bleeding that wasn't my period I thought it was implantation bleedin) so if your not pregnant at all would your levels be 0?? I

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2013 in Pregnancy

• A couple of years ago. (I was 50). Had to have a pregnancy test because I was going to have a colonoscopy done. My pregnancy tests came back a 5. They asked if I could be pregnant? I told them HELL NO!!! Went to OB/GYN. Couple days later.. They did another bold test. The numbers went down. The chalked it up to menopause. That I am going through. Thank goodness for that. Didn't't want a baby at 50yo. Shit no!!

Answer by louise2 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Well I'm 22 ...they said it coul have been bad test I was trying to fig out if I had a miscarriage or not
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Ty for sharing Louis !!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• wre your home pos. read with in the correct time frame? Where they blatant or very light, like it could have been an evaporation line you were seeing?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Yes I read them at the correct time the control lines were very clear the positive line was very faint .... So idk prob just crappy test .. It was a brand I've never used before and won't again! I'll stick to my first response or clear n blue!!! Thanks for the input everyone!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Nov. 1, 2013