So... how's your Halloween night? We are having tornado warnings....

Storms moved in, trick or treaters scattered, rain, wind, hail, lightening, thunder started.... Then the sirens started going off..

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 8:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It was HOT! Other than that it was a good night.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• OH, I forgot about the rooster. House (more like a mansion) in the neighborhood has a rooster. They let it run loose in their yard, and they sit out front to hand out the candy. Thing was crowing at everyone, scared the crap out of a bunch of kids. Neighbor who was with us knows them, so she stopped to chat. I hung back with the kids after they got their candy to keep an eye on them. Rooster kept sneaking up behind the neighbor's son, would crow right under him, kid would jump and scream like a little girl. Then he'd yell at the rooster, it would run off, wait a minute, scare another kid, then come back to get him again. His mom's talking away, oblivious to the whole thing and I'm nearly in tears.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Yuck!

We were supposed to have really bad storms, enough that some towns here rescheduled for tomorrow. Instead it broke around 5, ToT started at 6, and it was just a little spitty off and on til we got home. DS was wearing his winter coat because it matched what we needed for his costume. Normally it's 50 or below. Nope, we got 60's and he was drenched when we got home.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• That sounds sucky for you. :(

Ours wasn't bad. Weird, though. My kids were, literally, the ONLY trick or treaters in our neighborhood. We did not pass another person, not a car, nothing. Had several houses tell us we were the first they'd seen.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• :(, sorry to hear that! Stay safe.
    Our community moved Trick or Treating to Friday night, we had one mom that seemed to be a bit on the high side show up. Hoping she went home when we told her it was cancelled.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 8:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Stay safe!!!

Time for me to turn on the porch lights, it's 5:30! Won't be long now and my ass will be sitting by the front door, lol
    Oh...the rain disappeared and it's a beautiful evening!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• great! just a tiny hiccup when my ex was being a douche, but the girls had a great time :) they got their treats, and the trick will be on me when it comes to getting them to bed...
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• That sucks. We managed to go ToT without getting wet, but I don't believe the rain/storms yet. Now we are settled down for the night and watching Snow Buddies. My DS objected to Toy Story of Terror, so Snow Buddies it is. Stay safe.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• 55 and raining

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• We had drizzle... not too bad.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2013