Halloween happy dance (just a little story that put a smug smile on my face)

Tonight we trick or treated down a street that didn't have a sidewalk so everyone was just walking on the side of the road. At one point some jerk off in a huge truck with a loud muffler decided to go roaring down the street doing about 50 in a 25 zone, while there were a bunch of families out. He zipped past as countless people yelled at him to slow down and one guy even stepped out toward to the truck to try to get him to slow down. As he went by I said "Jeez, where's a cop when you need one?" and I shit you not, 3 seconds later a cop car drove past saw the guy and sped up to catch him. We all had a perfect view of the jackass getting pulled over and cheered for the cops. 3 more cops cars joined the first and the guy was stuck there for almost 30 minutes, hopefully getting multiple citations and stern reading out by the police. Even my 5 year old clapped!! Happy Halloween mother f--cker. big smile mini

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 10:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2013 in Holidays

• YAY!! So glad the cops were there!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• I love that story. I've been crawling at 10mph through neighborhoods tonight and worried about going that fast. What a jerk!!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• What an asshat! So glad the cops showed up!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• clapping

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2013