My peanut with flippers :)

So I had my first appointment with the doc today. Between the Pap and the trans vaginal ultrasound, I feel a little violated, but at the same time, this pregnancy feels a little more real to me. According to the measurements, I'm actually a week further along than what my lmp says. So, that means that tomorrow (Friday) I'm 10 weeks instead of 9. Not that that means much to me. Baby will be done growing, when s/he is done.

Here are a couple pictures. The head is to the right of the dark horseshoe. The bright spot is the heart beat (176bpm). During the actual ultrasound one of the little flipper hands was waving spastically. It was kind of cute.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 11:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2013 in Pregnancy

• the beauty of life...Congratulations!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• That's so cool! I can't wait until the baby moves. :)
    That was always my favorite part of my pregnancies!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• The first one looks like a puppy.

Congrats to you!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Congrats! Its an alien (sorry, I think ALL ultrasounds the baby looks like an alien, LOL)!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Hello little one!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:27 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Hi baby!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• LOL y'all are great. I tend to describe the ultrasound pics because otherwise they make NO sense to me. I only know this one because I was there.

These pictures, I got 5 in all, make it all seem a little more real. Probably won't be another one until around 20 weeks to find out boy/girl. This doc is funny too. Met him for the first time yesterday. He printed off 6 pics, but kept one "to prove that he did something today". He seems real laid back and chill.

Now, this is also my third pregnancy, so nothing is really new to me, just different. That may also be playing a big part.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Don't be sorry at all. I can't usually make out ultrasounds either. I only know THIS one cause I was there.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2013