Is it weird?

Here it is. My husband looks at porn, now I wouldn't care except it is starting to effect our relationship. When he watches it I seem to no longer exist. Like he does not pay attention to me and is no longer affectionate. Anyway, in hopes to fix this I made him some porn of my own the works to. This was three months ago, I told him it was there and to please use them instead so maybe he will stop ignoring me. The example I gave was if you are looking at lady A to please yourself then look at me all you will see is a mom so if you watch me in that way then when you see me it might spark the memory of the video or photo. He said he guessed that made sense. Well here we are November and he still has not watched or looked at ANY of the stuff I made. I don't get it, I ask why but all he can say is he doesn't know and that it is weird. Weird?! it's weird? I don't understand why it is weird. Is it weird? I thought guys likes that kind of thing. What do you think? what does your SO think? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• OH I thought he meant it was weird that he hasnt looked at them yet
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Is it just of you? Maybe he thinks it's weird to watch a video of you pleasuring yourself. I'm not a big fan of any type of medium that could get into the wrong hands, but maybe you should suggest making a video of the two of you.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Maybe he has a good girl/bad girl thing going on, he looks at the "BAD" women doing porn, and doesn't want to put the "GOOD' woman in that category.
    How much time is he spending looking at porn, I think all men like to look a naked women, and if as you say it is causing problems, I can only imagine that he is spending many hours a day looking at it?
    I would burn your movie, and spend more time discussing the amount of time he is looking at porn,, if it is excessive.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Maybe it's the stranger aspect of porn that excites him?
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 10:29 AM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Maybe the porn he watched involves sexual acts or scenarios that you did not replicate.
    Have you watched "his" porn with him?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• @Quinnmae & @beaverhouse, yes just me I have never done this before so I am not sure how to go about it. However, I did think that maybe he would be put off by it so I made sure I used a special setting on the camera and I never show my face. I was hoping to go for a voyeur like film. I have also suggested making one of us in the same way and he says 'okay.' or 'maybe' but when we are getting ready he changes his mind b/c it is weird.

@2kids It is not excessive at least I don't think it is. I can usually tell when he has been watching. If he is not he is sweet on me and can't seem to keep his hands to himself. lol. But when he has he is tired and will ignore my advances b/c he is tired or just busy. He keeps busy. He only watches it (so he says) during my monthly visit from mother nature. I wouldn't care except he stops loving on me.

@Partygal, I have asked and asked. He says it is weird.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• @partygal, I have even asked to just be told what type he is into so I can watch it alone if watching it with me makes him uncomfortable. He just asks me to stop asking and that it is weird. Idk, maybe I am just being weird. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2013