Has anybody asked whats for dinner yet?

I don't know what to make. I have ground beef and pork chops at home and really nothing else. What can I do with that?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 3:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh i just made pork chops yesturday.. i glaze them with honey and fry them in vegi oil...mmmmm so good with some white rice....
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 3:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm still working on lunch!!
    Anonymous

• I dunno. I've been pondering a meatloaf myself....
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I absolutely LOVE beef stroganoff. Fry the ground beef with about 1/2 - 1 TBSP of minced onion or fresh onion and sprinkle some garlic salt. Heat one cup of water with two chicken buillion (sp?) in the microwave until you can crush them. Put 1 TBSP flour in the water mix and mix into the beef. Put a whole container of sour cream (like 8oz or something?) into the beef and season to taste. Boil pretty much any kind of noodles. I like the three color twisty noodles personally. Serve the Stroganoff on top of the noodles. You can sprinkle with green onions too
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 3:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• this is a really good porkchop recipe:
    6 pork chops
    1 teaspoon garlic powder
    1 teaspoon seasoning salt
    2 egg, beaten
    1/4 cup all-purpose flour
    2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
    4 tablespoons olive oil
    1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
    1/2 cup milk
    1/3 cup white wine

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl. Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
    Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
    Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, mi
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• wouldnt let me finish, heres the rest lol

While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• They all sound good but hubby is gone to work with the car and I don't have a lot of the ingredients, so i will keep these and make them some other time.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• how abour tacos, meatloaf, cheeseburgers, sloppy joes
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009