Most bumped...Most voted up

Do you think there should be a most voted up also since their is a most bumped?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Most people here don't give a shit about the whole rewards/points thing anyway, so I think it would be pointless.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• No. I wish they would just take the points, the levels, the bumps, the likes and all of the stupid crap they did a few years ago and toss it. The kind of conversation here went way downhill after they put all of that stuff into action. Too many members saw it as pointless (no pun intended) and left because the kind of answers they would get were just a word or not really contributing to the conversation.  Even though the anonymous button was always there and was heavily used, the anonymous answers even contributed more than they do in general anymore.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Nope, I think you should bump and vote up on merit, not for a prize, thw whole level/rewards thing is silly.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Shakes head no vigorously!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 7:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• No I do not the point of having either
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• I think the rewards should be easier to get. They are pointless too but still more exciting than nothing.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2013