Got any random thoughts?

Sooo a Mexican family recently moved in next door, and they make me crave tacos......BECAUSE their cooking smells sooooooo amazing. And they cook twice a day, every day. Ugh. I wanna invite myself over.

I just felt like getting that off my chest but the only person around right now is my 5 year old and I'm too afraid he'd actually tell them they make me crave tacos. He's very...vocal.

Anyway, that's my question. Anything random you'd like to state?

maecntpntz219

Asked by maecntpntz219 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• my 5 year old has a bony butt, just sat on my foot and damn did it hurt
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Ahh my 5 year old is literally a sack of bones! Heavy and bulky but still scrawny and pokey lol.
    maecntpntz219

Comment by maecntpntz219 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• painful isn't it!
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• DAMN YOU now I want "Gizmos" (that is what my grandma called them...its a tortilla with ground meat...we use turkey cuz we have one allergic to beef, with green chili's, and you can throw in cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce, and salsa if you desire, the meat is fried into the tortillas with just the green chili's).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• yeah, how long does media mail take?
    I had fish tacos tonight at a local restaurant.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• I should clean the kitchen floor and the bathroom floor tonight, but I don't feel like doing shit....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• I feel like everything I do is for someone else. Well, almost everything. The work outs are for me, but I don't usually look forward to them.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Hope I need that gizmo recipe asap lol! Sounds delicious, but I'm having a hard time imagining how the beef is fried INTO the tortilla??
    maecntpntz219

Comment by maecntpntz219 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Sooo a Mexican family recently moved in next door, and they make me crave tacos......BECAUSE their cooking smells sooooooo amazing. And they cook twice a day, every day. Ugh. I wanna invite myself over.

Our first apartment, I hardly knew how to cook yet. Dinners generally amounted to hot dogs and mac n cheese, spaghetti with jarred sauce, that sort of scary stuff. We had a little old lady downstairs who cooked every day. It smelled like dinner at grandma's on a Sunday, every day. DH would come home from work, walk in the building, smell that, walk into our apartment, and be greeted with grilled cheese. It was a very depressing part of our lives LOL
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2013

• Well, I really need to go to the bathroom, but my sons dog is laying under my recliner and if I dare move up she comes. She's only a year old, German Shepard and full of energy!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2013