My SO's ex is realllllly starting to irritate me...

My SO and I dated for 2 years and had a child together before we broke up. He dated this other girl for 5 years and had a daughter with her. Now my ex and I are back together after being apart 6 years, and were doing great! Except one thing, his ex!!! She's a low life, and is in jail all the time... which is why my SO has full custody of their daughter. Lately his ex has been trying to be a "good mom", so she came trick or treating with us and the kids. She is extremely nice to me, we get along very well. But then she tells him she wants to talk to him alone and confesses that she still loves him, asks for a hug AND says us 3 should all be together... meaning me, my SO and her, in a relationship together...... WTF?!?!!!! This is starting to piss me off!!! Btw she has a boyfriend, but apparently he doesn't matter. Idk I just really don't want to deal with this shit. I suppose I should say something to her right?? What else can I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• You say nothing to HER. You say it to HIM. And if he does nothing about it, then you say just one other thing to him: GOODBYE FOREVER. And then you let an attorney do the rest of the talking to arrange support for the child.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Ya that's a giant bucked of drama, lol if its one thing I've learn as an adult is to limit the drama in my life, children need stable people to be around. But then again it would be great to have another wife to help with the laundry and cooking. So you know maybe you should consider.....lol

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 12:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Why are you even dealing with her. I am so glad my DH does not have any kids with any EX's. I do not have to deal with this shit.

Answer by louise2 at 6:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• run
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2013

• What was your boyfriend's response? I'm going through a similiar situation, his ex girlfriend is constantly saying how she misses it here and that she regrets leaving and also says that her new baby's dad was just rebound sex from my boyfriend, who btw she dumped. She's a very big druggie and has had all her children taken but the state was stupid enough to give her back her little boy and allow her to keep the baby she's just had. But trust me I know how you feel, I'm very close to punching my boyfriends ex the next time she says anything. He wants nothing to do with her but she can't figure that out.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2013