how many quarts in a 5 lb bag of wild rice?

Jenny J.

Asked by Jenny J. at 9:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2013 in Food & Drink

• charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• I don't see how counting on your fingers adequately answers my query. As a new member of this club, I was really hoping for an honest and straightforward answer. Thanks for nada.
    Jenny J.

Comment by Jenny J. (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Google it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Googling it is so much easier than creating an account on a random site and waiting for the answers- http://www.barryfarm.com/How_tos/how_many_cups_in_a_pound_of.htm

And just so you don't post another question asking how many cups are in a quart- https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&q=how+many+cups+in+a+quart

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Google is easier.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• louise2 and JeremysMom, That was my very first inclination yesterday. Given that I already knew how many cups are in a quart, I had sought out the Conversion Charts for the Dry vs Volume quantities of different dry ingredients (beans & wild rice). Thank you ladies,for your thoughtful assistance in attempting to answer my question. It is appreciated.

Jenny J.

Comment by Jenny J. (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• As a new member of this club??? You are not a member... you are piggybacking via FB... and we have been burned hard by FB trolls here in the past!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Crafty26, Excuse me? FB trolls? The website offered to let me login thru FB, and I was happy to comply. I have no hidden agenda here, other than to be welcomed as a new "member". If you take issue with the way the website chooses to offer to let in new prospects then, perhaps, you should take it up with the administration staff. 'Nuff said.

Jenny J.

Comment by Jenny J. (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Seriously, there are conversion charts all over google for this kind of thing. It's much easier than asking on a website for moms, imo.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2013