Is there anything I can do to help her teeth?

My 7 month old has been getting her bottom teeth for what seems like forever!! The gums have been white and puffy, looking like the tooth is going to break through, since november. I was just wondering if there is anything I can give her to chew on to help her teeth brreak through. We've tried teethers and pretzel sticks (that i hold for her so she doesnt choke) but she just likes to suck on them lol. thank you for any advice!

Amanduhpanda

Asked by Amanduhpanda at 4:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The nets are a good idea. I use something like that and they are awesome! I dont know where to get them; my BIL gave me two of the his daughter used. I believe they are made by Gerber tho
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 4:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Gerber makes those biter biscuits. They can't really choke on them cuz they're too hard to bite off and once they get wet the soften up and dissolve.
    Anonymous

• the teething tablets were the only thing that helped my son's pain. his teeth took for ever to break through too. Have you tried anything cold? like a cold teether or pedialite popsicle?
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 4:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• You could also get those little teether nets. You stick a piece of food (like a baby carrot) into the net and screw on the lid so they can bite the food but not really eat it.
    Anonymous

• awesome! i have the nets i just never knew what to put in there lol.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• You can buy the net things at wal mart in the baby section
    Anonymous

• Beef Jerky. The slim jim strips not the sticks. They are hard wnough they don't come apart easy. When it gets too soft i just take it away. She loves it and it works. My mother said that is what me and my brother both cut our teeth on.
    Anonymous