Stomach bug or food poisioning (tmi) adult content

Last night we ate frozen pizza and salad I took my last bite and instantly I felt like I had to go to the bathroom. my stomach was hurting for me its was unusual because I never get diarrhea my belly was cramping and everything . I felt ok after but this am I woke up to my stomach hurts i haven't had any "episodes" today just stomach cramps feels like someone squeegeeing my tummy. beside mild cold symptoms ive had all week (itchy throat mild stuffy nose) im fine no fever nausea chills nothing.. We did eat out yesterday morning but I ate the same stuff the rest of my family ate . im the only one that feels this way. Could it a stomach bug? does food poisoning make ur tummy hurt the next day?? like I said I never have tummy problems so Im stumped....

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2013 in Health

• There's a 24 hour stomach virus going around. Everyone in my family had it. I was sooo sick
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• virus, you wouldn't be sick instantly after eating the pizza, your family consumed the same food you did, they would all be ill, and sadly they might be tomorrow, if you have the virus.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• That or the pizza could just have disagreed with you. Sometimes if I eat something that's too greasy or too spicy, I get almost instant tummy troubles and diarrhea.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Sounds like a stomach bug or just part of life. Happens to the best of us, hope your stomach settles soon.
    MoonFox4

Answer by MoonFox4 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Bug, food poisoning takes several hours to make it's appearance.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• It could just be that something in the pizza didnt settle well in your tummy. A food allergy or intolerance. YOu can develop them over time, and maybe you have one now... My mom nor my dh can eat pizza due to the tomato sauce.... They react just like you described.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2013