What do you think of this

study? Women who give birth in winter have a lower economic and educational status? One source: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/health/winter-babies-are-less-educated-and-less-healthy_100139692.html
wow, I had my kids in spring and fall, I don't think this study is true.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, piddle. Another pointless "study".
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 4:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL i think it's a crock
    Anonymous

• BS! I had one in May and one in October....
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• what a strange study.
    Anonymous

• uh i don't think so i have had one in spring one in October and two in Aug so where does that leave me.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Haha, that made me laugh. I think it is crap. For starters it said most women feel winter is the least desirable season to give birth...really? Most women I have heard complain about third trimesters and giving birth in the heat of summer and early fall. I don't think there is anything to their claim.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Hmmmmmm, well I guess it could be true to an extent, it also says that people born in those months are less educated and paid less than others and well I have to say now that I think about it, I do know quiet a few people who were born in those months that are less educated and actually they are all unemployed, however one of those people just so happens to be my sister and while she is just unemployed and isn't a high school graduate my mom is not uneducated or low income so IDK, I think it just depends on the individual. But if this is true I guess I am lucky that nor myself or children were born in any of those months lol

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2009