You see a couple get out of a car with this bumper sticker. What do you say to them?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 7:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• jaw dropI really wouldn't know what to say. On one hand, if the husband knows and it's an open marriage, then whatever floats your boat. On the other hand, being a former army wife and seeing several marriages end because the wife cheated and blew her husband's money while he was deployed, it makes me upset for the husband.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Nothing, not my business.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Why would I say anything? I really don't care. Maybe it's the friend of the girl in the car whose DH is in the Military.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• I would probably not say anything to them. It's a shitty sticker though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Hahaha.... yikes.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Not a thing......none of my business....

Answer by older at 7:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• I would say nothing, but I would think they are either rotten cheats or idiots with a twisted sense of humor.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• confusedblank stare

isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• I would be pissed that they used the Army Logo to make that bumper sticker and would probably inquire what company made it. Where they got it.
    As far as saying something out loud to them, no, I wouldn't, but it sure would piss me off at both of them!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• My girlfriend husband.... If it are on my car it would mean that my best girl friend's hubby is in the military... That's how I'd take that... No big deal.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2013