Potty Training?

My son has has his potty since he was about 18 months old and has only actually pottied in it once. I didnt want to push him too early since ive heard it may actually slow the process down if he is not ready. I just want to know how you moms did it and if you had any advice/tips?

._Andrea_.

Asked by ._Andrea_. at 9:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He is 2 years old. Just turned 2 last monday, is barely learning a few sentences, but i know he understands what it means because he shows a lot of signs.
    ._Andrea_.

Comment by ._Andrea_. (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Here's a good article link.  Especially note that children might be physically capable, but not emotionally capable.  Our two boys were almost three before they were totally trained.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/tc/toilet-training-topic-overview

silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 10:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Thank you! The link you gave me was very helpful!!
    ._Andrea_.

Comment by ._Andrea_. (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• It is too early, just be patient and he will show signs of wanting to use it.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2013