can my 9 year old daughter takes extre strength tylenol she weights about 96 to 98 lbs

cabraham16

Asked by cabraham16 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• My guess is no. What does the label say. My Tylenol regular strength says 12 and over. Extra strength even more of a no. Children need children's medications. When in doubt call the pediatrician.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• Ask a doctor or pharmistst!!! You are insanely stupid if you take that kind of advice from strangers on the internet!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2013

• What sort of extreme pain is she in that she needs it?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• What does the bottle say? Why does she need it?

Answer by louise2 at 7:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• Why did you decide to log on to your computer, come to the website, post this question, and let your child sit and wait for answers instead of reading the package instructions? It is written right there on the box and the label. I suppose I could make it easy for you. CHILDREN'S TYLENOL until 11 years of age. Follow dosing chart on the label.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2013