Why do they care about octo mom

about paying taxes for her to wrecklessly have more children that the state needs to support, but not about the huge number of illegals that milk the system for years and years?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• people that are educated do care about the illegals not about tabloids. your looking in the wrong place for educated people.
    Anonymous

• You have an ton of kids and are on welfare aren't you?
    Anonymous

• illegals aren't stupid enough to make a media scene. She brought herself to the center of attention of the world via media wanting her 15 min of fame. Once the public gets wind of anything they seem to go after blood or skeletons so she jumped out there and basically said "Look at me! Look at me!" They did and what they saw was.....HOUSTON! We have a Problem!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Were is your proof that only illegals are milking the system?????????????Read some posts in cafemom and you will see who is getting food stamps and WIC just because they can!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• People DO care about the tidal wave of illegal aliens from every third-world corner of the globe that are living off the states. People have been screaming about it for years! Go to

http://www.vdare.com/

Anonymous

• I care more about the illegals far more than I do this woman, if California wasn't supporting them we wouldn't be so far in debt, it just a fact, we would still be in debt but at least it would be partly because of our OWN citizens
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• So now we turn things on the illegals.Why is it that the illegals seem to be the ones that everyone says are milking the goverment.They work hard and pay taxes just like everybody else.And I agree with the answer above me where is your proof? there is so many others out there than just illegals that will take advantage of it to if they can get .
    Anonymous