So happy! :]

I just had my 19 week appointment on Tuesday and not only is my baby amazing and healthy and perfect, but she's a little girl! The other two babies are still visible, but my OB said that because they passed two months ago, that they won't affect her at all and that she's growing amazing. They guessed her to be around 9oz and even showed us all four little chambers of her heart because my ultrasounds go in depth to make sure that she's not having issues. The gallstones have been terrible, but every time that I get to see my little Elwynns face I get super happy. Her heart rate was 158 this time and the flutters I've been feeling have gone up to full on jabs the past couple days to the point that her daddy can even feel her on the outside. I'm over the moon happy that she's so great in there and thrilled that she's finally moving enough for me to feel her, even if I only feel her a couple times a day so far. After everything that has happened, and this being my first pregnancy, it's amazing to think that I'm growing a little girl in my belly right now. I find myself crying so much from how much love I feel for her. I didn't even know that it was POSSIBLE to love something that you've never seen other than on a screen and barely felt. This is so new and overwhelming and amazing.

ElsaH

Asked by ElsaH at 2:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If I was you, I would white out your name on the ultrasound. There are some trolls on here and if I can find your facebook page in two seconds with just searching your name, there is no telling what they will do.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• I agree. Remove the US pics.

Congrats.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• I'd edited the pictures and the report, congrates. Glad to know your lil tummy druller is doing good :) girls are awesome I can't wait for mind to get here!
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• Very happy for you!!!!! Enjoy!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• Congrats!
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2013

• beautiful
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2013

• congratulations

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2013