my daughters body temp. is getting hotter and i gave tylenol & Ibupro. she caught a bad cough and had runny nose. she just fell asleep. shes had two febrile seizures already and i want more advice

She is 22 months. Last seizure was last week saturday.
Im scared n dont want this to become worse,

rayana143

Asked by rayana143 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2013 in General Parenting

• have you taken her to the doctor about this? I would be finding an urgent care center.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• GO TO THE NEAREST ER for a second opinion and advice. I would have been at the ER as soon as the first seizure hit and as soon as I realized medication wasn't helping. Fever is the body's natural defense for infection. SOMETHING is going on and you need to find out what. Get off the computer and take her in.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:51 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• Go to the doctor!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• ER NOW! Did you take her to the doc or ER after the first seizure?!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• For the love of all that is holy....Are you freaking joking? I hope you are NOT this stupid. Have you contacted the physician or ER?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2013

• i want more advice

What more advice to you need besides go to or call YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2013

• The advice from this stranger is to go to the ER.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2013

• I hope she is ok. I'm also hoping we haven't heard back from you yet because you did take her in.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2013

• So she's had 2 seizures and a high fever and is NOT in the hospital?
    One of two things will happen here: You'll have an amazing case when you sue the Dr who sent her home,
    OR
    CPS will come take your kids for not getting them necessary medical attention.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2013