Are there any moms here with twins dealing with potty training?

My boys had a rough start medical wise, and their communications are a year and half behind and on top of that we just found out that one of them has a little hearing loss which could explain his problems with pronouncing words.

hlacock2013

Asked by hlacock2013 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my twin boys are 4. potty training was, has been and is still a struggle. I finally figured to just wait and let them tell me when they were ready. Maxx was ready before Matty. Matty finally started peeing in the potty just before his 4th birthday. They're both working on #2 right now but again I think Maxx will get the hang of it before Matty.
    AllyB_

Answer by AllyB_ at 7:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2013

• Yeah, My Matty will go sometimes right before his shower, standing up and everything, and does a great job. We praise him for it. but he won't go any other times like that
    hlacock2013

Comment by hlacock2013 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2013