My husband has been takecare of A child that was not his for 11yrs. and my two step kidz is living with two yrs and she claim them on her taxes the other child she let him believe that was his until last yrs sometime.what you think I should do about this?

Taking ALL THE MONEY AND NOT THE CHILREN WITH IT HE WANT HIS NAME OFF THE BIRTH CARD WHAT TO DO TO GET IT DONE EASY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I have no clue what you're trying to ask.
    Anonymous

• He'd have to get a dna test I guess. go to court. i think you need to talk to a lawyer.
    Anonymous

• you would have to go to court and have is all done threw them and also if those kids are living with you and she is claiming them on taxes you need to get a hold of the irs its fraud on her part only way she can clam them is if they live with her for 6months out of the yr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• If you file your taxes first and claim then she can't claim them.
    If he dosn't want legal responsiility of this child, he needs to get a DNA test to prove he isnot the father. Although, I have heard of them still making the step father be responsible for teh child in some cases.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 12:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Take her to court and get a DNA test....... But why now? How do you know the kid is not his? What are you wanting him to do, Kick the kid out of his life? He must love this child! This is not the child's fault.................How long have you all been married? It sounds like a regular case of a Jealous Wife!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 9:28 AM on Sep. 8, 2010