Alisim

Well..I talked to Emi! I started off the conversation by saying that I wished I could have the same relationship I have with his sisters with him, that he would never share his personal life with any of us, but I accepted him for who he was.........I asked him what kind of a person goes back to the place where they got kicked out from? he smiled, and said that she had stayed over because she was drunk and he did not want to have her drive that way. I told him he had done the right thing, but that this will have to change because I did not allow her sisters to do what he was doing, and I did not want her to sleep over anymore.
He was ok with it, very understanding...I then asked him if he understood why we had kicked her out...and he said he did, then I asked him what he understood, and he said that we though she did not love him and was using him...I said yes correct, but he disagrees. Then I asked him if Latavia was the kind of woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and at first he said yes, then he looked at me and said he is not thinking that far ahead, (which is good). I also asked him if it did not bother him that the census with his friends is that she treated him like shit...to which he replied, he doesn't care what others think....

Asked by older at 8:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • She been there drunk both time says so much about her. He deserve better and hope one day he sees it
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Glad you had that conversation appears like you told him everything you wanted and is nice to see that he understood your point also.
    Alisim

• I do not think you can grow balls, either you have them or you don't!

Comment by older (original poster) at 8:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• I am with him in the he should not care about what other people think but when is so many people sometimes you have to recheck and see if they are right.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2013