Which milk is good while pragnency?

Somalia

Asked by Somalia at 4:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• What kind do you drink when non pregnant? You don't have to have milk at all as long as you are getting calcium from other sources. I drank skim milk, because that's what I usually drink.

Answer by missanc at 5:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Any is fine. I'm lactose intolerant so I didn't drink any. All my kiddos came out just fine without it. Besides, isn't cow's milk for baby cows?
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• It doesn't matter. Milk is not a necessity for a healthy lifestyle or pregnancy. You can get the same benefits that you get from milk other places as well. Calcium, Vit. D and good fats are in MANY other foods.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• PREGNANCY!!!! Why can't people spell anymore???
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Without knowing your dietary needs and specifics, it would be difficult for anyone here to tell you what is best for you. Your doctor would have a much better idea of what kind of needs you have and would thus be better prepared to recommend the most nutritious refreshments for your enjoyment and the growth of your fetus.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• What did your physician say? You do know you don't even have to drink milk, right?!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• "PREGNANCY!!!! Why can't people spell anymore??? "

It's even spelled correctly for them in the category heading... how difficult is it to just copy off of that?
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Vodka milk, mmmmmm mmmmmm good!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Drink what you allways do.
    We drink whole milk just becouse we have so many young ones.
    But you can keep drinking what you allways do.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2013