Coffee or cigarettes in the morning?

If you woke up and were out of coffee or cigarettes, which would force you to get dressed and go to the store the first thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Food & Drink

• No. Since I don't drink coffee or smoke I wouldn't.

Answer by missanc at 5:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Neither. Dr. Pepper will get me to go to the store first thing if I crave it bad enough. I don't drink coffee or smoke. However knowing how addictive smoking is, I would bet you are going to find cigs to be the answer here. Coffee is addicting too, but I think the cigs are more addicting.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Probably the smokes, since I need to have one WITH my coffee. Caffeine & nicotine, the breakfast of champions, right. lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• I do not smoke anymore. so that is not an issue for me at least. Can't say that for my DH, that does smoke. I do not see not having coffee in the house. I make sure I always have that. But if I did by chance run out. I wouldgo get some Starbucks tell I get to the store.

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Neither, I would however make dh get his ass up and get coffee lol.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• This is the one thing that bothered me when I smoked , the control, I would have gotten dressed and gotten some.......

Answer by older at 8:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• I quit smoking 10 yrs ago so, not cigarettes. Coffee on the other hand...I'm up.
    I woke up one morning to discover my coffee maker wasn't working so, there I was at Target at 8am, buying a new one.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• i don't smoke or drink coffee anymore but when i did both, i'd have to have coffee in the morning. granted it would suck if i didn't have a smoke to go with it but coffee without a cigarette is not as bad as a cigarette without coffee.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Neither would force me straight to the store. Love my coffee but I am not going to make a special trip for it. Cigarettes Never
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• coffee

quit smoking 18 yrs ago
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2013