bleeding after sex 5 months after given birth

since i gave birth 5 months ago sex is uncomfortable and i always have a little bleed after, this is my 3rd baby and its never happend before could there be something wrong? please help me.

kaylab87

Asked by kaylab87 at 5:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Always check with your doctor. It could be that he's just a bit too rough and bumping the cervix causing it to bleed. You still want to check with a doctor which I am not.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• thank you, i was thinking about going to see the doctor but my docs are not the most nices to go and see and always make people feel like there moaning about nothing.
    kaylab87

Comment by kaylab87 (original poster) at 6:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Yeah I know. I hate doctors too. Better safe than sorry though. I'd hate for it to be something more serious. I'm just thinking things were a little too rough since you say it only happens after sex.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• iv got appointment with my health visitor next week so i will ask her for advise it probs is just nothing but its best to be checked out incase plus my husband is worried and thinks that its his fault.
    kaylab87

Comment by kaylab87 (original poster) at 6:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• That would be a good idea. It is probably nothing to worry about, but always a good idea to be sure. I wasn't in your bedroom so I really can't say it was his fault. Only you would know that. PartyGal Anne would probably know a little more about it. Don't know if she's awake yet. She's our resident Sex-pert and can advise about such things as this. Might want to leave this open so she can find it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• USE LUBE.

Chance are with 3 kids at home most of your sex is quickies. You're PC muscles are not relaxed or opened, and the vagina is not properly lubricated. If you are on any hormonal BC that can interfere with how you lubricate as well.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• ALSO- Foreplay is crucial to help the vagina lengthen to accommodate a penis, the uterus raises, and a host of other things. I'll be waiting to hear back from you.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• no its not just quickies we always have sex at bed time when our children are fast asleep so theres no rush and there is always foreplay before hand, i am on the implant witch i have used since having my 2nd child but have never had problems with it before.
    kaylab87

Comment by kaylab87 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• What implant are you on?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2013

• nexplanon.
    kaylab87

Comment by kaylab87 (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2013