worst side effect of anxiety pills.......

Just wondering what are the side effects of the anxiety meds you are taking?
I don't take any right now,can't make up my mind.

Marion

Asked by Marion at 4:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Health

• the fear and panic of when you forget to take them.
    Anonymous

• I took buspar for a short time in the past. It made me feel very anxious, like to the extreme. That feeling was much worse than what I was feeling initially when prescribed it. I wouldn't recommend it (however, everyone has different responses to different medications). Other side effects I experienced were extreme nervousness, weird heartbeat and just a general feeling of going crazy.
    Anonymous

• Wellbutrin has worked nicely for me w/ no noticeable side effects. I do believe my dosage should be increased, but once it is, I feel it will work wonderfully. The doctor originally had me on Zoloft and I hated it. I just felt SO TIRED all of the time. I even gave it five weeks to be sure... I just couldn't stand it.
    Anonymous

• Some Anxiety medication can cause Anxiety. If it does, contact your doctor. Other symptoms can be dry mouth, constipation, hypotension, tachycardia, headache, dizziness, insomnia, weight change and a change in sex drive. If those occur, your doctor can switch you to a different medication.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009