Bountiful Baskets?

Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op.....do you do this? A lady at my church keeps asking me to join it! What is it exactly?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Make sure you educate yourself on where the food comes from. What sorts of pesticides are used and things like that
    Daigen

Answer by Daigen at 12:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• I do not but please get the info from this lady and then get back to us.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• I haven't but I know people who do. Basically you sign up and then get a basket full of fresh fruits and veggies. I think price would depend on where you are. I know a lot of people like it because they get to try veggies they never even heard of.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• I have a friend who does and loves it. There isn't one in my area.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Is it similar to Share? I've done that one, and you pay like $15, and volunteer for two hours somewhere, and then you get $35 to $40 of groceries, including a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. It's a pretty good deal. I stopped doing it because I didn't have anyone to help me go and collect the food for a while, but it was pretty economical.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2013