Craigslist

Is it easy to sign up & sell stuff on here?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Technology

• I don't know about that, but I have bought a couple things that way. I found my son's clarinet through Craigslist, and according to the music store that restored it, I got a really good deal even with the cost of the restoration. He's set all the way through high school with this clarinet.

I'm sure there are directions to follow somewhere on the board. Good luck. I hope you make someone else's day like mine was made. :)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• some have good luck with it others do not
    its not always safe though
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 12:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• You know, I looked back through some of your "old questions" and you actually asked this before. Why don't you look back through the zillions you already have asked. It's like you are auditioning for the Cafemom Encyclopedia. What are you trying to accomplish???
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/670339/What_is_craigslist_Does_anyone_on_here_use_it_for_what

Here's your old one in case you forgot what the responses were last time.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Yes, it's easy. Click on the "post to classifieds" area to start. We have sold several things on Craigslist and have given things away for free too. I correspond only through Craigslist and do not use anyone's email if they ask me to use it instead of the website. I do not give out my phone number. And I only give a meeting place or address once I know that the person has set a time to meet plus I ask who is coming and what kind of vehicle will they be driving. A few large things got picked up at my home and I made sure my husband was here, it was only during the daylight hours, and I asked my neighbor to keep an eye on things while we had people here. We always had the item out in the driveway.....never allowed anyone in the house. So far, we have met really nice people and everything has gone smoothly. Hope this is helpful.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2013