is having a bad taste in your mouth a sign of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a metallic taste in my mouth. It was like I had been sucking on some silver jewelry and that's when I knew I was pregnant. I was.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yea that's how it was for me. It just went away a few days ago.
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• are you serious? ive never heard that . ever . if it were true then fromt he age of about 5 to 16 (before i had my first at 17 ) i would had been pregnant so many times ... that is just im sorry just silly
    Anonymous

• LOL!
    Anonymous

• wow, thats crazy. was it the very beginning stage that u had that metallic taste in your mouth like the first few days or weeks?
    Anonymous

• Well you can think it is silly all you want but you can have a nasty metallic taste in your mouth when your pregnant! I am pregnant with my second and I had it for the first few weeks that I was pregnant and now I am 33 weeks and its has returned!! With my first I didn't have it though. I am pregnant with a girl this time and my grandmother had it all three times she was pregnant and she had 3 girls!
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• wow thats crazy. i have the weird taste but im not due for my period so i cant really take a pregnancy test. i will have to wait to the test.
    Anonymous