Do I have to do anything?

I'm really confused with ObamacareNOT. I have insurance thru work, my dh gets his thru the VA and the kids are on Medicaid. Do I have to try and file paperwork anywhere to prove we're covered?

I am NOT a fan of ObamacareNOT. I've had friends who have tried to file and gotten no where. Then there are others who are getting dropped from their insurance. If I don't have to do anything I'd really rather stay far far away from it.

baconbits

Asked by baconbits at 3:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• As long as your coverage through work meets the requirements of ACA, you don't have to do anything. They'll ask for proof when you file your tax return, and your insurance company (and the VA and Medicaid) will supply you that info, the same way your work give you W-2's. Expect that process to run as smoothly as everything else.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• You don't need to do a thing unless your employer dumps coverage.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• As of now they have said we are keeping our coverage even though they have to add a few things to it. They actually have to add pregnancy to mine which they shouldn't have to. I mean if I get pregnant then I'm rich beyond your wildest dreams since I don't have the equipment to have a baby. Crazy isn't it.
    baconbits

Comment by baconbits (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2013