Are you having one of those days, weeks...? Ugh :/ adult content

So in the past week my tennis shoes fell apart, I got a nail in my tire, my sun glasses broke & my son spilled a glass of milk in my duffle bag that I take to work. Yes, I know it could be worse. But I hate these little tests on my patience. (& my wallet!)

So what crap have you had to deal with lately? (I put up the orange triangle in case you really need to vent)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Let's see. Today I stepped on a rusty nail and it went right through my sneaker. :p The 14yo has pms and is even nastier than usual. The time change has screwed up youngest's already insufferable sleep schedule. That's the top 3. Not so bad, but could be better.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 5:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• I had an old man first call me a fucking bitch twice for daring to not see his car while I walked between two pickup trucks Ito get to my vehicle. Something snapped and for the first time in my near 40 years of life I finally told a stranger to go fuck himself and he was a classy fat piece of shit for talking that way to a woman with his little grandson in his car. He called me a fat ugly crazy lesbian bitch and I told him I hope he fucking died and his grandkid had to watch. I thought this loony old man was going to hit me. Then he said I was a fucking crazy bitch despite he being the one initiating this dispute.

I now know how I would handle myself in a situation like that. Never has anyone talked to me like that and never have I done that in return. I wasn't going to let this mean old fat white guy demean me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Yes! Damnit!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Oh and I thought my daughter was having eye problems.
    I just spent $360 on a plane ticket to Chicago and don't want to go after all.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• I am a regular but I don't want to broadcast :0)

I got a notice that we have 30 day to get out of our Apt. (Gov subsidized but not section 8) because I check a little box and signed a paper in July saying I was not seeking employment and the took a job at the end of Sept. I am being accused of perjury because when I was offered a job (something I had given up on ever having since my availability sucks due to having a special needs child I could only work school hours- who wants that?) I took it without a single thought of the paper I signed. Here 15 months later they realized I am working and that I had checked the little box saying I was not seeking employment. Apparently the right thing for me to do was to turn the job offer down and not better our situation. Way to go Gov't!
    Anonymous

• Actually yes....crappy to the max literally! My 2 year old had diarrhea spewing up her back during the night & woke me up at 4am & I had to bathe her. Now I have it :0(

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Yes actually I am, not quite that bad though. I just feel so blahzay because of the time change. I was ready for bed around 3:00 this afternoon....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• My child support is late. I need all brand new tires on my SUV & I have an appt on thursday but, now I'm afraid that I won't be able to cover it & will have to reschedule if I don't receive the funds soon. Since, I know my rent check will clear soon.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• You don't even want to know but it involves a bunch of lawyers and shady family members.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• All I have to say is I am sorry and I wish it did not have to be so bad.
    In realizing that nothing lasts forever.
    You will be allright.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2013