Alisim 2

I called one of Emi's closes friend and had a really long talk...he gave me his opinion of the relationship, thinks the same thing toxic big time but he also told me something that made me smile.  He said that on Halloween night him and Em,i went out to the grove, a chik part of town, Latavia showed up drunk, and started screaming at the top of her lungs, that she was homeless and had gotten kicked out of her house (to Emi) he said she started to get frisky with Emi and he was turning her away, and that before they got there Emi had told him they were separated...whatever that meant, so it looks like the moving out is causing trouble....yay!!!!!

Asked by older at 7:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I bet she would expect him to fight for her or to move with her when she was kick out so he do not look like he is too in to her but he just dont know how to cut the cord
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Wow she really drinks a lot does she, lots of drunk tales with her
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2013