Do you think that octopussy is ruining her chances of receiving large public donations with her recent behavior?

You know like shopping at MAC and getting her nails done?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 4:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• is it illegal to pamper yourself once in a while?? i wish people would just leave this women alone. the more you talk about her and put her out there then yep shes gonna be famouse.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't give her a penny. I hope the hospital didn't give her anything, but the bill.

Answer by louise2 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm on the fence with this one. Rightfully she doesn't deserve anything, because she purposely put herself in this situation. However, then I think about those poor kids. They are never going to have a good, comfortable life. The life they know will consist of welfare and hand me downs. So, for the kids sake I hope people give somethings. Maybe not necessarily money, but things to help them out.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• That whole situation is just a tragedy.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Well yeah I kind of do considering her Mom's house is going into foreclosure. I'm all for pampering every once in a while BUT....Um, she has no job, no income, 14 kids, 8 still in the hospital. I think the last place I'd be is at a MAC store buying makeup. But, to each their own. I don't live her life, and she doesn't have to live mine. It's not really my place to criticize her, although I do have an opinion.
    Anonymous

• She deserves nothing but a swift kick in the rear. If she wants to do her nails and have plastic surgery to look like a homeless mans Angelina Jolie she should not expect taxpayers to pay for her litter.

Anonymous

• First off, sorry, but I find the "Octopussy" a little offensive. I don't agree with what she's doing. She needs to grow up. But, maybe these places are giving her free stuff to be seen shopping at their stores. It's good exposure for them. A lot of places do that.
    Anonymous

• I suppose you couldn't find anything else to call her except for "Octopussy" right? That name is incredibly offensive, and show a level of immaturity, even if you dont agree with her, not to mention doesn't anyone think its just a little said that eventually these babies will be old enough to actually see all the things that their mom was called just because they were born how jacked up is that, oh and to answer your question it does not change my opinion because just like anon 1:51 said for all we know she could be getting this stuff for free, not to mention why is it anyones business, geez she sn't then ONLY one who does that so who cares I think everyone just needs to get over it already
    Anonymous

• I dont think much will change because those who donate do so for the childrens sake, not hers.
    Unfortunately, they forget or purposely overlook the fact that she will be handling the cash(unless the donate clothing,etc) so who knows what she'll blow it on. Hopefully her kids but you never know.

I dont see why Octupussy is offensive tho? Unless you are a James Bond movie fan? Its a stupid sure but why offensive?
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/19/octomom-house-million-dollar/

OMG look
    Anonymous