Teething D:

My dd is 9 1/2 months and she is already teething I know this might be a dumb question but does any of you ladies know what will calm her down or kinda stop the teething

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get a washrag wet, wring it out good, and put it in the freezer for fifteen minutes or so. Let her chew on it while you are getting another one cold. It should help a lot. My daughter was a late teether, too.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• you cannot stop teething, those suckers will pop up :) keep her as distracted and happy as possible. baths, books, bye bye, etc. frozen ANYTHING to gnaw on, make ice pops, frozen organic waffles (watch for choking) mesh bags of cold yummies and experiment w/ different teething toys, gels, creams, etc. this too shall pass. consider it a preview of the MOLARS because those are the true nightmare.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• 9 1/2 MONTHS and you are NOW just worrying about teething?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2013

• Let her teeth on the bottom of a soda can. It gives them a cold hard surface to cut their teeth thru their gums.
    TikiDoll

Answer by TikiDoll at 7:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I have a 7 month and he this teething and we gave him some teething tablets and it hlep him a lot and it is hylandsbaby teeting tablets
    mom497

Answer by mom497 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Hyland's teething tablets are supposed to be awesome - I never used them for my son, but I sold them when I worked in retail.

The washcloth trick is good too, and another thing I did with my son was to freeze those rubbery baby spoons and let him gnaw on those - JUST when he was in his high chair and with adult supervision, of course.

My son started teething at two months but didn't get his first tooth until 10 months, so you can imagine how hard that was for all of us! :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2013

• Thank you! For this
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2013