My daughter is in second grade and already has started to grow a pair of breasts. Her teacher has said that she has been showing her male classmates her breasts at recess.

Every time I talk to her about it she denies it.

1life2live1207

Asked by 1life2live1207 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• If her teacher says she is lifting her shirt or opening her shirt I would ask if anyone else saw this. However developing earlier than the other girls is not easy. She is probably getting a lot of attention that she is not used to handling. I would write a note asking the teacher to take a picture with her phone of your child doing this so that you will be able to confront her with the evidence. Be sure you give a copy of the note to the principal to place in the file so the teacher can prove she has your permission.

If you have not already, I would suggest a trip to lingerie and bra fitting and purchasing. If you have not had the take about her period you need to do that ASAP.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2013