Sorry peeps! :(

im sorryfor asking questions that I've asked in the past....my bad...thanks anyways for the support in answering them!!!!

thank you

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2013 in About CafeMom

• It seems like you are a point whore and that's the only reason you are here. It's as annoying as shit when someone just posts a million dumb ass questions just to get points.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I have a question for you.

Why do you not participate in your own questions much, if at all?

I ask because most of the people that come here are actually looking for answers to certain things or to glean information from others. It's okay to just read some things and then give your opinion on subjects without posting questions. The credits you earn for asking, answering and bumping really aren't going to do anything for you. It's a silly game they came up with years ago and I don't really know anyone that cares too much about the points / levels.

I'm just curious is all. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I am confused by what you mean?
    Do you mean the amount of questions?
    I guess that when someone comes and starts posting random stuff 7-8 questions in a row, it makes us wonder why? I assume it is because you are trying for the points and levels?
    I wonder why you never participate in your own questions as well? As Quinn Mae said this is nothing more than curiousity.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I don't care if you ask old questions but it would be nice if you participated and answer our questions or acknowledge us. You're a veteran, you've asked and answered tons of questions, then pretend you don't know squat about answers! I don't get it but whatever floats your boat!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I just want to know who you were in a past life and why you are trying SO hard to level up??
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• And until she answers me, I'm not answering any of her questions!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• It would help if you would answer us, I am sure that it has been explained to you in your prior question, How can someone find cafe mom in less than a minute be able to answer, and you at the level you are, not be able to respond? This isn't looking very good on your part.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• what?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• You don't get points for answering your own questions. That is my guess.

I don't care either way. Questions are questions.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2013