How do you?

I've seen where people answer questions & under the answer that person asking the question made a comment...how do you comment to someone that answered a question...hope I make sense here??? :()

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2013 in About CafeMom

• You're a veteran member here and you do not know how to answer in your own question?
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Just post an answer. If you are the original poster it will automatically show up in a different color. If you want to reference a previous answer copy it and put it in quotes at the begining of your response.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• You're asked enough questions that I am sure you know the answer to this. Quit post padding...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• If you are replying to a certain member, you can just either start with their screen name, or you can copy parts of their post and paste them in the reply box. If you do this, click on 'use full editor' and change the font of the comment you C&P'd to differentiate between your reply and the comment you are replying to. Otherwise it looks like you are asking yourself a question and answering in the same post. It can get a little confusing for those that don't read the whole thread.

HTH

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Where the empty box comes at the end of the question, write your reply and hit submit.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Besides I thought there were rules about sites post padding their own sites.... Am I wrong here????
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• highlight, and copy, then paste..

You're a veteran member here and you do not know how to answer in your own question?

KTElite

Answer by KTElite an hour ago

then type yopur reply...

hello KT, any good work stories

--------

or

reply to all of the above- a general reply

... hello ladies

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2013