Are you voting today?

We have some constitutional amendments on our ballot today, but nothing else.

I will be leaving to vote soon. I can't imagine the lines are going to be too long. Sad thing is that so many people don't vote in their local and state elections unless it's the general election, yet so much more impacts us on a local and state level.

Anyhow, if you have elections, get out and vote! Have a good morning, y'all.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 10:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• " Sad thing is that so many people don't vote in their local and state elections unless it's the general election, yet so much more impacts us on a local and state level."

Truer words were never spoken.
    Daigen

Answer by Daigen at 10:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Really Quinn, I had no idea.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• LOL, I just realized that what I wrote could be read wrong. I was trying to say that I honestly had no idea that there was stuff on the ballot around here today. I don't watch the local news.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Our County doesn't have any measures to vote on this year.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• We vote by mail so I voted several days ago. All we had were a couple of bond measures but they effect the schools so I made sure to vote
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I didn't even know it was voting day. Have no idea what the issues are or what's being voted on....so much for not having cable. Nor do I have any idea where I'd need to go to vote, even if I could.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• we have nothing to vote on today. i do need to go by my school to sign a petition to get a measure on the ballot for next year...its about using an already establish tax to fund tornado shelters for schools. problem is, some politicians want to get rid of the tax b/c theres nothing good to spend the money on...*rolls eyes*
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• if you arent sure if there are ballot measures to vote on, go here and enter your state & 2013

http://votesmart.org/elections/ballot-measures/2013/OK#.UnkfyvkX10Q

okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I'm not registered in TX. I'm registered in WI and don't really know or care what is going on up there.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I always vote by mail-in ballot. I don't care to deal with the craziness at the polling places anymore.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2013