Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FS c/s question

yes, i know, call my worker...but she is impossible to get ahold of. so, my question - I'm in Ca and get county aid. i got an order for c/s too. so, can i ask the county to STOP my cash aid & just keep my FS so i can collect the c/s? the c/s is more than the cash aid. will the c/s be taken even if i'm just on fs? thank you.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2013 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  • Yeah, call and ask your case worker....

    Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

  • In my state they require that you reimburse them for the cash aid through child support. Your case manager will be able to help you best though.

    Answer by Daigen at 12:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

  • Call your case worker and they will help you file the paperwork

    Answer by Dardenella at 1:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

  • You can email the Director of the agency your changes and questions and will get a response faster this way.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
How can i make more money?

Next question overall (Travel)
What to do?

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN