Speaking of women doing their hair, do you "do" yours everyday?

Mine is so just "blah" when I don't actually take the time to style it any certain way. But most days I'm just cleaning and on Mommy Duty so I never really see the point in doing it. So most of the time when I'm at the grocery store or running other errands i look like shit lol when i had an out of the home job though i made more of an effort to look presentable. i atleast brush it everyday, that counts right? ;)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I wash my hair, blow it dry & style it every day. I have wavy hair & little layered, shoulder length. After I towel dry it & brush it out, I dry the front then bend over & dry it all around.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Yeah, I do. I think I am addicted to my flat iron...LOL! It always gets frizzy at night.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Ehh I wash it and dry it and brush it. Most of the time I wear it in a ponytail and if I'm really ambitious, I might use a flat iron. But then I get splits and spend days picking and pulling them apart.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I have to do something with it. Sleeping on it and then going out the next day is not an option.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• i wash it and dry it everyday cause its short and oily. its too short for a ponytail (which i hate!) but i rarely go without pulling it out of my face in a half ponytail. i only style it on days i have class or if i sub.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• My hair is wavy/curly and tempermental
    Wash,condition,curling balm,mousse,blow dry in cold months,air dry in warm months,then texture balm
    it doesn't require any special techniques

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Most days, if I'm not leaving the house, I just run a brush through it and pull it back from my face in a headband. Sometimes I'll French braid it or put it up in a ponytail.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I either have cuts that require very little work- just wash- comb and go ;)
    OR once it grows-it lives in a ponytail

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• On a good day I get to shampoo and condition AND rinse thoroughly before a kid crisis occurs.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I wash 3-4 times per week. I usually just air dry. Sometimes I will put it in a braid. For work it is always back in a pony or a braid. Most days I just have it pulled back.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2013