I raised my childern and now want a divorce , I wanted one since our 2010 trip. should I?

IS it ok to slander my husband and divorce him ? I have stopped smoking pot Oct.1 2013 after my daughter got back with her husband , I smoked it while watching grand children"; while on anti depression medication for the last 10 years, I have a history of trying to kill myself after self medicating myself online, smoking and doing drugs at a young age with my Bro' and sisters and drinking wine as a child with my parents who where in the Air force. I never thought I was stoned because I felt good; I didn't listen to my husbands concerns about it or cared about his feelings when we were with my sisters and bro. doing it. My husband and I went to Yosemite in 2010 and Utah for a Mormon family history reunion ; I smoked pot and drank wine all the way and sleep. He was a party poooper all the way and when he stopped he wanted to see sights and I wanted to sleep. My children are pot smokers and I got my pot from my son (ALD) and my daughter had me watch her children while she went out to party all the time ; She ( Palo) was separated from her husband a CDCR officer who knew !, she (Palo) did crank, coke, partied ,drank a lot with her friend Amy ;who had her children full time because her husband was a pot head. I thought that was funny ; children given to a crank head and taken from a pot head.
Even though I knew the grand children were in danger while I did this, do you think it is some what my husbands fault and should I leave him?
I am depressed,overweight, write to prisoners,do have a hearing problem ware glasses to see and have not tried to do anything with him in 2.5 years. Since I signed papers for divorce I have felt alive , I went on a trip to meet a guy E Indian guy and I feel liberated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• It is okay to divorce. It is not okay to slander.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I don't think you're gonna do any better in the shape you're in.. he's a keeper. ;)
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Your actions are no one's fault but your own. Don't try to push your bad decisions off on someone else.

Answer by missanc at 2:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I think you should look into counseling. Sometimes we have to look within and realize what a mess we are.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I do not know how you can self medicate online. Or if I read it wrong try to kill yourself online after self medicating.

Your words: smoking and doing drugs at a young age with my Bro' and sisters and drinking wine as a child with my parents.

How the heck do you blame your bad behavior on your husband, the husband who you claimed is a "party pooper" and tries to get you to stop.
    You know you are endangering your children and then grandchildren but you selfishly put yourself, your husband and them in harms way continuously. He has supported you through all of this and you have the guts to blame HIM?

For once in your life take responsibility and look at your life and say it is YOUR fault, Yours and no one else's. Do something about it.
    That you can be proud that you have raised your children to abuse drugs is disgusting.
    You would be doing him a great favor by divorcing him.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• You are such a classy lady.
    GET HELP.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• WOW! TROLL! Or you have some major issues!

Answer by louise2 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I think you should be calling Jerry Springer not asking moms on answers.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Please divorce your husband. He deserves so much better
    Daigen

Answer by Daigen at 2:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• None of it is your husband's fault and HE should leave YOU.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2013