I need serious mental help.

I think I mentioned that DS and family will be moving back in for 2 weeks because of a difference in the lease, one expires before the other can start. Dumb but it happens. So I will have DS, DDIL, 13 year old and 2 year old moving in this weekend. Not wonderful but not any great shakes either. Mattresses in and the rest in the garage. A little bit or rearranging.
So DD called Thursday asking if we could watch her Boston from Thursday through Sunday so they can go on a short trip. . Not thinking of which week it was going to be I said absolutely. The three Bostons love each other and get so excited when they get together.
I am going to have such an exciting weekend. I hope I survive lol. OH an DH just told me he has to work all weekend. ROFLOL When it rains...

So how is your upcoming weekend looking?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 3:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes, you do need help.
    But, with this, just remember it will pass. And, it could be worse, your kids could want nothing to do with you.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I thought you were for real, I was going to applaud you for getting help.

Good luck with the dogs & influx of extra humans.
    My mom goes bananas when we all show up she's used to her quiet boring life lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• sounds like a crazy fun weekend!

its homecoming this weekend at me & DH's first college, so Saturday we're going for the parade, carnival, and free lunch. usually i have to take the kids alone, but he actually wants to go this year! the rest of the weekend is working on 2 research projects.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• sounds like fun, but at least it won't be for long ;)

my weekend- I will zumba 2 classes on Saturday morning- and I get to see Thor 2. It will FINALLY be out :)
    might even see it twice! haha
    other than that...not much (besides Dracula, Walking Dead and Once Upon A Time!)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Quiet

Answer by louise2 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Sounds like a fun 2 weeks!! Family time! So glad they had you to help out. Moving sucks, you have to find an acceptable house available on a certain date. That part sucks.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Ugh, I am sorry. Can you board them all? LMAO!

Yes, it is supposed to rain here too.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• LOL- What's one more doggie?! I'm sure you will be just fine. Quite frankly, I'd rather have the extra dog, than the teen & toddler! lol ;p The highlight of our weekend will be my SIL's 60th B-day party on Sat.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Just have some wine in the house & all will go smoothly! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Card, I just got exhausted reading your post!!! Lol. My weekend will be full of Thor 2 and holiday craft fairs!!! Yay!!! I'll think of you while I'm sipping my mocha wandering the aisles of the craft fairs!!! Lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2013