I am currently pregnant and I wanted to know is it true you start showing sooner the more kids you have?

I heard this and didnt know if it was true but Im only 9 weeks and I feel like I am 5 months already dont look like it but i feel like it :( This is my 5th pregnancy i didnt feel like this last time.......

LaDiva1020

Asked by LaDiva1020 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Who knows.... who cares....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• wow is this how people respond here ?
    LaDiva1020

Comment by LaDiva1020 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Well, I only have 3. The first I didn't start showing until I was about 6 months pregnant. The second was 7 years later, and I didn't show very early either. My second and third are only 2 years apart, and I always thought that I showed sooner because my body didn't have enough time to go back to normal before I got pregnant again, but who knows.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• You'd think you would have noticed the 2nd, 3rd, 4th..... It's your body. How would we know?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I started showing a little earlier with each pregnancy. My tummy muscles just weren't the same.... So I think it's normal. Maybe you are having twins!!! Lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• This is your 5th and you didn't notice on your 2nd 3rd or 4th?

Answer by louise2 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Yes because the abdominal muscles have already been stretched from the first pregnancy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• i started to show with my 1st one at 25 weeks 2nd one 14 weeks
    AndriaRaeane

Answer by AndriaRaeane at 10:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• wow I am shocked as to some of these answers. I dont think i want to be a part of groups where you get critizied i was taught if you dont have nothing nice to say then dont say it!

LaDiva1020

Comment by LaDiva1020 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2013