If you buy mac n cheese, do you use regular or novelty kids' shapes (related to fiat's dye question)?

Kraft has agreed to remove artificial yellow...

Except, they aren't removing it from the regular boxed mac n cheese, only from the cartoon shaped ones they'll be selling next year.  We tried the Spiderman stuff once when it was on sale a few years ago, nobody liked it, and it didn't taste anything like I remember the regular elbow mac box.  If I was going to buy it again, it would be the regular, except, yellow.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 5:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2013 in Food & Drink

• No I do not but I do make my own.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I buy myself a box every now and then because I love it. My kids won't touch the stuff they want it home made. I find that the shapes are too noodley? All you test is the noodle and not enough of the cheese flavored sauce.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Everyone once in awhile I buy it but I use Annie's brand.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I buy shells and cheese if I do boxed mac.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• The kids like the shaped kind, but hubby & I do not. We eat the regular kind, or I'll get Velvetta if it's on sale or if I have a coupon for it. I just watched Dr. Oz & he so kindly pointed out all the fruits & veggies that we like the most, that are loaded with pesticides. You just can't win! :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Regular, I guess Im old fashioned that way. ; )
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I buy it very rarely, usually when I'm the one who is hungry for it! My own mac n cheese is so easy it seems silly to buy a box.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• the few times i break down and buy the blue box for the whole family its the regular. but if its just for the kids then i get the shapes. the shapes dont taste right.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I buy it so infrequently and it's usually the regular kind. I can never cook the shapes right.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• If I buy it, we usually buy the shapes. But nobody in my house really likes boxed mac.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2013