What's new?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nothing, unfortunately. I am bored outta my mind.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• DD is sharing with her brother. We will see how long that lasts.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Nothing.

Answer by louise2 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• My local 6 year old bitch mean girl, was intentionally hurtful towards my daughter at both recesses and on the way home today. I HATE it when my child comes home in tears because of this little snot. I'd talk to the parents, but they don't do anything. Sad thing is, this same child was my daughter's best friend last year.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Well, if it weren't for bad luck, I have no luck at all. Heart attack a week ago (accompanied by an angioplasty and a stent), constipation attacking when I am not allowed to strain my gut for three weeks, and a bladder infection. I'm scared to think of anything that could top all this off!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Heart attack a week ago (accompanied by an angioplasty and a stent), constipation attacking when I am not allowed to strain my gut for three weeks, and a bladder infection. I'm scared to think of anything that could top all this off!!

No, you don't just stroll in here and lay that out like that, young lady. Are you ok?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Not much. Robotics competition is over we are not going to state. We did get an award for Best Use of Game Theme. WQ so I assume you got antibiotics and all the fun stuff that goes with it. Hope you are doing better. You're alive and that's good news. Take Care !!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• No, you don't just stroll in here and lay that out like that, young lady. Are you ok?  Well, the clot that caused the attack was suctioned out and the stent placed to prevent the problem from recurring.  They went through the groin artery and so I'm not allowed to strain the wound site lest it start bleeding.  I got the uti from remaining perfectly still for 8 hrs after the angioplasty so I wouldn't bleed to death.  I need to to lose weight and control my diabetes, but I am okay...considering that I could have died.  Thanks for asking.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2013