Stupid 6 year old mean girl (vent)

This child is driving me NUTS. About every week to week and a half this child says or does something deliberately to hurt my daughter. The parents SAID they wanted to know when their child was mean to min, but do nothing about it when I tell them.

This child has already learned, at 6, how to play the dumb blonde card to get others to do everything for her, and gets meaner and meaner every day. My daughter said hi to a boy she has liked since last year (kindergarten) and this child kicked my daughter for saying hi.

I would SO love to pound this child into the ground. But this time, I'm not even bothering to call the parents about it. I'm just trying to help my child feel better and encouraging her to stay away from this child from now on.

Sigh. Sometimes its not fun being the adult.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 7:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• idk, i have thought some pretty murderous thoughts about other children myself, im not afraid to admit it. i would never act upon them of course, and i highly doubt the OP would either. but when the 9 year old kid down the street is being a bitch (and yes im calling a 9 year old a bitch) i have no problem yelling at the little twat and telling her to take her ass home, because im not going to stand there and let anybody treat my kids like trash if i can help it. i think most of us, as mothers, bear our claws when we feel our children are being treated unfairly. it's only the truly bat shit crazy ones that would actually hurt another child, and i dont think any of us here are like that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Did this happen in school? If so, maybe it would be more productive to bring this to the teacher's attention instead of the parents. Otherwise I agree that it is best that your daughter avoid this other child.
    Daigen

Answer by Daigen at 7:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Who care if they have different teachers? If this is at school you need to talk to the teacher, you already know there are home issues so you are wasting your breath talking to mom or dad.

regardless, who wants to hurt a child????

luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 8:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Dang I didn't want to beat the kid who STABBED my child at school
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I agree but I think it can be both. She can learn that skill but she should also be able to count on the protection of the teachers if she's being bullied, which is sounds like she is.
    Daigen

Answer by Daigen at 7:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• I'm sure that it was never her intention to hurt her brother, OP. She's 6, not 36. She does not process info like an adult, FFS.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Yeah I get that you are pregnant & hormonal but, this is way overboard. You are talking about a 6 yr old girl.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2013

• Yes I agree. You are way overboard talking about a five year old. You need to grow up there woman. If you are like this when they are 5, I have bad news for you, it only gets worse. Are you going to beat up the little girl to? Let you child stand her own ground and face her own battles.
    Anonymous

• "I would SO love to pound this child into the ground. But this time, I'm not even bothering to call the parents about it. I'm just trying to help my child feel better and encouraging her to stay away from this child from now on." Oh my.
    Anonymous

• I'm thinking someone needs to call the school and alert them about you.
    Anonymous