Bags under eyes at 25!?!?

I'm only 25, and have had bags under my eyes for at least 5 years now. Is this genetic? Both my parents have bags under there eyes as well, but they're in there late 50's, and im not sure if it's because of age, or if they have had that since they were young. My older brother gets them too, but only sometimes. Even if I get a good night sleep I get them, and it's really frustrating! People are always telling me how tired I look, when im not even tired! What are some good remedies to fix this, if any??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Do you have kids? Mine make me really tired.

How bad are they? I would suggest cucumbers.

Maybe some coconut oil.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I have a friend who had this problem - she always looked really tired. After wasting tons of money on creams and remedies and stuff she finally went for surgery and she now looks absolutely great!
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 7:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• i have the same issue, ive had bags under my eyes since i was in my teens. i buy this cream, it's not that expensive, from Loreal i think. it's skin tone colored swirled with white, the lid of the jar is purple. it really helps conceal my under eye bags.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Probably genetic but I would take a daily multivitamin with iron. Also do you smoke? Oxygen depletion can cause bags too.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Are you a drinker? Do you get enough water to drink during the day? Do you have a caffeine addiction? Do you smoke?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• ive had dark circles since i was a teenager...mine are genetic. when the skin is thin under the eyes any little stresser will make them appear. ive tried many creams, but the only thing ive found that helps is the under eye roller from Garnier...its a small green stick. its cool and refreshing and has caffeine in it that helps perk up the skin. they also make a concealer for under eyes that is AMAZING. neither is perfect but they help A LOT. good luck finding something that helps...it took me several years haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Join the club! I just turned 25 and have had bags under my eyes as far back as high school - they've only gotten worse in the past 5 years because of my son! I'm tired a lot, and insomnia runs in my family which sure doesn't help. I just wear good make up, and I've found that my new glasses diminish the look of them a bit. GOod luck! :)
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2013