Is it normal for a 33 years old boy to br seen naked by all famyly and relatives even if they are not nudists?

He like beeing naked all the time even if his mother,sister,aunts or cousins seen him naked.

adysimion

Asked by adysimion at 4:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• To start with, he's not a boy at age 33, he's a man.

It sounds like he is just comfortable with his body, has always been happy being naked and that his family has accepted that. I'm pretty sure if they hadn't they'd have said so or the would avoid him.

THEY may not be nudists but he clearly is.

So where's the problem?
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• He's 33 - NOT a boy. A grown man.

Is it normal? I don't know. I don't think so. But if they aren't bothered, then I guess that's their business.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Yea I am with the others. 33 is not a boy. he is a man. If they are have no problem with it. It is not a problem. I would have a problem with it.

Answer by louise2 at 7:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• 1. He is not a boy.
    2. He is not normal.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• so you want to know if it's normal for a grown man in his 30's to prance around naked for everyone to see?

nope...I don't think so, especially if everyone else is wearing clothes.
    HE obviously has no problem with it though
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• you mean man?? I'm going to go with hell no! lol, I don't want to see my 33 yr old brother, son, uncle..naked! not cool
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 7:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• 33 is an adult capable of making his own choices. If he is a nudist, it's normal. Either way it's not any of your business. You can opt not to visit him if it bothers you. Obviously doesn't bother him so I don't see his habit changing. The problem is yours, not his.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• NO.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Do you mean 3 or 33?? I know 3 year olds who have not liked clothes and have been allowed to run around naked in their own home.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• 33 is not a boy; 33 is a man. And, no, it's not normal, even if everyone is okay with it. Clearly everyone isn't okay with it because you're asking about it. Tell the man to put some clothes on when he has company. What he does in private is his business.

Now, if you mistyped and meant 3, yes, that's normal. But the child still needs to be taught that we don't go naked when others are wearing clothing. Again, he can do that in private.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2013