My ex put a curse on me???? adult content

No im not a troll on here just a frustrated lady. My ex wasn't great in bed but he killed it with frequency. Were over and I haven't had one good sexual encounter (quality or quantity) since. I masterbate but t can get old, right? There is no way I could or would apilogize to him. For those who will say I should look beyond the bedroom.....im being real....all women deserves to get their needs met. What's a girl to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• Stop being mean, guys. A curse is never to be taken lightly. Especially when it comes to bashing the beaver!!

I think the only thing you can do is reverse the curse, as putting a new hex on him could only come back on you.
    Light white candles, surround them in a salt circle and chant, "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 11:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Maybe the lack of magic in bed wasn't due to him.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I was sleeping. This is what I wake up to.
    Masturbation never gets old.
    Maybe you should start looking for a companion instead of a fuck buddy. Someone who does all the things a vibrator can't- kiss, cuddle, hold you, talk....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• If you aren't having the type of sexual encounters you want, then it's up to you to change it. You can't expect a guy to know what you want/like. You have to communicate with him and tell him! Take charge of your sex life!
    Personally, I've found I have the most satisfying sex with a man that I am in love with and that loves me, but when I was single I had no problem finding a sexual partner and making sure my needs were met.

Answer by missanc at 11:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• just because ur married doesn't mean you have a kid I can't.....I just can't.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• sealed lip

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I guess advertise for a man with a big dong. I don't know what you should do.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I'm still stuck on the part where you masturbate and can't get it right..

Thanks, this will supply me with laughter for the rest of the day OP!rolling on floor

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Seriously? *Eye roll.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2013